Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Focus on Little Birdie Flowers!


Hello and welcome! I hope you're having an amazing day. It's Nancy here, and I have the pleasure of sharing Little Birdie Crafts fabulous paper flowers. In honor of our Friday Focus, all Little Birdie Crafts Flowers will be offered at an additional 15% off of the already discounted price for the next two weeks at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

I absolutely adore these lovely flowers. They even have the sweetest name - Little Birdie! And do I ever love birds. I feed them, water them, and watch their adorable habits each day at my garden feeders. In honor of Little Birdie flowers I'm presenting this friendly retreat for feathered creatures - a woodsy altered birdcage overflowing with the floral delights of Little Birdie Crafts.

The flowers are the showstoppers here. I thought to include a step-by-step for this altered metal bird cage, but my process didn't go exactly as planned. At one point I thought I ruined it. In the end it didn't have the makings for a concise tutorial, but I've learned from my mistakes and I think it will go better next time.



The center of this secret garden holds a bird nest situated on a cool bed of moss. Little Birdie flowers cascade around and about the nest to create a sheltered hideaway. The sentiment is from an Impression Obsession set from Linda's shop. I feel that magic lives in every garden, even those created from paper. 


Little Birdie flowers in blue, gray, and pink of all shapes and sizes climb to the top of the distressed bird cage. Below is a close up view of some of the interior flowers. 


The tippy top is adorned with additional flowers and a twine bow. 



Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit! I send wishes for health, happiness, and many crafty pursuits. Don't forget to stop by The Funkie Junkie Boutique to pick up some Little Birdie Crafts Flowers while they're at this incredible bargain price. They also make great gifts for you're crafty friends!

Hugs,   


5 comments:

  1. An amazing project Nancy, and wow, stunning work with tose flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely delightful little birdie haven Nancy, it is quite exquisite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy this is utterly adorable!!! I LOVE the way you've adorned the cage and the shades you've chosen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love this little bird topiary!

    ReplyDelete